Client: Call Options Chippenham
This Demountable Partitioning project in Chippenham was very straightforward. We had to match the partitions elsewhere in the office that we built previously and match the doors. The customer wanted as much glass as possible in the offices but also wanted privacy, as well as some solid elements to fit cupboards against. The two offices needed a good sound insulating walls between the offices.
It is possible to have quite a few different configurations to the partitions in terms of solid walls, glass walls and door modules. The glazing can be single or double glazed and in this case double glazed was chosen as you get better sound insulation, and you can have integral blinds inside the glass which can be turned via a control knob to open and close, so letting in light through into the rest of the office or having a bit of privacy inside the office. We use a proprietary system manufactured by Komfort, who are one of the largest manufacturers of aluminium demountable partitions systems in the UK.
The glass height and width you can also vary, in this case we have tried to maximize the glass height, and have added a side window of glass for the smaller office as well.
Why Demountable Partitioning?
- They look much better than conventional stud and plasterboard partitions. Glass can be introduced greatly improving the way light gets into an office space.
- Using demountable partitioning is tax efficient in that they are seen as movable items. They can be treated differently in writing down allowances in accounts. Please click this link for more information.
- We can also lease Demountable Partitioning as they are movable, this spreads the costs of having the work done as Demountable Partitions always cost more than customers think.
- Leasing of demountable partitioning is very tax efficient and Cre8tive can provide illustrations, please contact us for further information.
- Most landlords insist on demountable partitions being used for offices as it is much easier to take them out should the tenant renting the space leave for any reason. The benefit is that is saves making a huge amount of mess and destruction that would be need with a conventional stud and plasterboard constructed wall.
Questions on Demountable Partitioning?
If you are not sure about anything we love to talk about projects and sort out problems and issues with space, please give us a call on 01380 738844